Our office staff will work with you to explain your insurance benefits to you, which may involve out-of-network benefits. We will work with you to make sure that if you are out-of-network we set up a plan that makes it affordable for you to see us.
Arizona Pain Specialists accepts most insurance plans, including government-sponsored plans and private commercial insurances. Our complete list of accepted insurances changes frequently, so be sure to call our patient concierge group (480-563-6400) or your insurer to verify contracting status.
Arizona Pain Specialists accepts most plans from the following payers:
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health / Coventry
- Golden Rule
- Healthnet (depending on network)
- Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage
- Multiplan / Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) / Admar
- Secure Horizons (depending on network)
- United Healthcare
- UHC APIPA
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- Arizona-based workers’ compensation claims
For MRI, we accept all carriers listed above except:
- AHCCCS / Medicaid plans
Don’t see your carrier listed? Contact us to see if we accept it!
Many of our most commonly asked questions are answered here. If you would like a question answered, contact us. A member of our front desk team will provide you with an answer to your question.