Our office staff will work with you to explain your insurance benefits to you which often involves out of network benefits. We will work with you to make sure that if you are out of network we set up a plan that makes it affordable for you to see us.Arizona Pain Specialists accepts most insurance plans, including government-sponsored plans and private commercial insurances. Our complete list of accepted insurances changes frequently, so be sure to call our patient concierge group (480-563-6400) or your insurer to verify contracting status.
Arizona Pain Specialists accepts most plans from the following payers:
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health / Coventry
- Golden Rule
- Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage
- Multiplan / Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) / Admar
- Phoenix Health Plan Insurance (PHP)
- Secure Horizons*
- United Healthcare
- UHC APIPA
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- Arizona-based Workers Compensation Claims
* – Most plans, depending on network.
For MRI, we accept all carriers listed above except:
- AHCCCS / Medicaid plans
Many of our most commonly asked questions are answered here. If you would like a question answered, Contact A member of our front desk team we will call you with an answer. We will place a copy of some of the questions here to help other patients.