Skip to content Schedule Your Appointment Lisa Paveseadmin2016-10-24T13:59:44-07:00
Lisa Pavese, Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of San Francisco School of Nursing, May 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of San Francisco School of Nursing, May 2003
- Comprehensive Examination:
- The Effect of Childhood Obesity on Cardiovascular Health, and the Metabolic Syndrome. April 2005.
- Wound Care Algorithm:
- Co-produced algorithm for the assessment and management of acute and chronic wounds with Fe de Jesus, CNS. San Francisco General Hospital. June 2004.
Current Licensure and Certification
- Arizona Family Nurse Practitioner, April 2007
- Arizona Registered Nurse, February 2007
- ANCC National Certification for Family Nurse Practitioner, December 2010 (renewal)
- California Family Nurse Practitioner, July 2005
- California Medical-Surgical Clinical Nurse Specialist, July 2005.
- California Registered Nurse, July 2003
- CPR and AED, re-certified June 2008.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, re-certified November 2010
Advanced Practice Student Clinical Experience
- Women and Family Health Rotation:
- Dr. Roland’s Office, Burlingame, CA- Family Practice. Preceptor: Dr. Roland. – August-December 2004
- Pediatric Rotation:
- Dr. Madanat’s Office, Burlingame, CA- Pediatric Practice. Preceptor: Dr. Madanat.- August-December 2004
- Children’s Hospital Oakland, Oakland, CA-Neurosurgery Outpatient Clinic. Preceptor: Sue Ditmeyer, PNP. – August-December 2004
- Adult and Geriatric Health Rotation:
- San Francisco Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, CA Preceptors: Mary Housley, GNP and Maria Lee, GNP – May-August 2004
- Kaiser Permanente, Vallejo, CA- Skilled Nursing Facility. Preceptor: Margaret Wahl, ANP. – February-May 2004
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Rotation:
- San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, CA- Burn and Wound Clinic Preceptor: Fe A. de Jesus, RN, MS, CNS – February-June 2004
- Arizona Pain Specialists, Scottsdale, AZ. Nurse Practitioner.
- Supervisor: Shannon Marsh. Responsible for diagnosing and treating various painful conditions. June 2008-present.
- Banner Occupational Health Clinic, Glendale, AZ. Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Supervisor: Sheila Zollicoffer-Manley, FNP. Responsible for diagnosing and treating job-related injuries, and performing pre-employment physical examinations. September 2007-September 2009.
- Banner Student Health Center, Glendale, AZ. Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Supervisor: Sheila Zollicoffer-Manley, FNP. Responsible for managing, and being the sole nurse practitioner for a graduate school health clinic. September 2007-June 2008.
- Quick Access Family Healthcare Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ. Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Manager: Simon Parkinson, FNP. Responsible for providing primary healthcare to clients of all ages. March 2007-July 2007.
- Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic-Substance Abuse and Treatment Services, San Francisco, CA. Nurse Practitioner and Chemical Dependency Nurse Specialist.
- Supervisor: Dr. Frank Staggers, Jr. February 2006-March 2007. Responsible for primary care and chronic condition management of indigent clients in an outpatient substance abuse and detoxification clinic. Also responsible for medication and chronic condition management of dual and triple diagnosis clients at four residential substance abuse treatment facilities.
- Dermalounge Professional Skin Health Center. Nurse Practitioner.
- November 2005-February 2006. Responsible for laser hair removal, intense pulsed light, Botox and Restylane treatments.
- Medstaff Nursing Agency. San Francisco. Step Down Unit. Registered Nurse.
- January 2005-January 2006. Responsible for providing nursing care to postoperative cardiac surgical, as well as other critically ill patients.
- Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco- Transitional Critical Care Unit. Registered nurse.
- Manager: Kathleen Guerin. June 2003-September 2004. Responsible for providing nursing care to postoperative cardiac surgical, as well as other critically ill patients.
- USF Nursing Skills Lab- Teacher’s assistant.
- Supervisor: Stacey Douglas. February 2002- May 2003. Responsible for teaching and evaluating skills in nursing assessment in medical/surgical, maternal/child, and community/mental health areas.
- Tempe Surgical Center- Office Assistant (Front and Back Office).
- Supervisor: Elizabeth Bracken June 1998-August 2001 (Summers only). Responsible for front office, and some back office duties in a plastic surgery office.