Michele Delagarza (NP) is a highly motivated, experienced Nurse Practitioner. Michele studied at Lubbock Christian University and received her Master’s at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX.
She has a critical care background, and is committed to patient centered care. One of Michele’s biggest strength’s is her ability to anticipate the health care needs of her patients.
Her patient care centers around giving the patient a multi-disciplinary approach and exhausting all options for her patients to find the best solution for their pain.
- Highly motivated, experienced Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care background,
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent rapport with patients and physicians
- Committed to patient centered care
- Ability to anticipated health care needs
Nurse Practitioner-Arizona Pain Specialists – Scottsdale, AZ
Nurse Practitioner-Covenant Medical Group-Cardiovascular Surgery – Lubbock, TX
- Assessed, diagnosed, treated, and followed up with pt which had cardiovascular, vascular, ESRD,
and pulmonary issues.
- Work closely with supervising physicians and many subspecialities.
- Provide consultations including, discussions and education with patient and family regarding patients diagnosis and surgical plan.
- Scheduling 500 plus cases a year.
- Post op care, which includes ICU care to discharge.
- Daily hospital rounds, dictation, as well as seeing pts in clinic.
- Interaction with nursing staff, allied health, and case workers for best patient outcomes.
Registered Nurse-Covenant Health Systems-Medical ICU – Lubbock, TX
- Bedside care of Critically-ill patients.
- Responsible daily care including multidisciplinary team rounds.
- Education of patient and families regarding life threatening medical conditions.
Nurse Aide/Nurse Tech-Covenant Health Systems Orthopedic – Lubbock, TX
- Assisted nurses in patients care.
- Texas Tech Health Science Center (Lubbock, TX)
Master’s of Science-Nursing – MSN-ACNP
- Lubbock Christian University (Lubbock, TX)
Bachelor’s of Science-Nursing – BSN
- Covenant School of Nursing (Lubbock, TX)
Registered Nurse – Diploma
- Pride Star, Covenant Health Systems
- Employee of the Month, Covenant Health Systems
- Tender Touch Award, Covenant School of Nursing
- American Association of Critical care Nurses (AACN)
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Content Committee CHS
- Retention and Recruitment committee CHS
- Vice President, Texas Student Nurses Association
- Class President, Covenant School of Nursing