Olena Grigutis is board-certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants. She obtained a Master of Science in Physician Assistant studies from the University of North Dakota in 2015 and Masters of Science in Radiologic Science from the Midwestern State University in 2010.
In the last ten years, Olena has gained medical experience in various fields such as neurosurgery at the Trauma I Medical Center, and radiology.
Her goal is to provide ultimate patient care and comfort to those dealing with chronic pain.
Making sure that all patients will are diagnosed and treated with respect, precision, and care.
In her spare time, Olena enjoys camping, hiking and road trips with the family.
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND – MS, Physician Assistant
- Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX – MS, Radiological Sciences
- Jefferson Community College, Louisville, KY – AS, Radiologic Science
- Kiev State University, Kiev, Ukraine – BS, Geography & Environmental Science
Affiliations and Memberships
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- The Arizona State Association of Physical Assistants (ASAPA)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)