Fruit kebabs are fun, easy, very pretty and good for you! Eat these plain, top with a little light whipped cream, or pair them with this light chocolate raspberry sauce. Look for fruit that is ripe, yet still slightly firm – it will hold up better on the grill.
- ½ fresh pineapple, cubed
- 3 or 4 nectarines, pitted and cubed
- 3 or 4 black or red plums, pitted and cubed
- 3 or 4 peaches, pitted and cubed
- 3 or 4 pears, cubed
- 3 or 4 apricots, pitted and cubed
- 12 to 15 fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 2 or 3 large oranges, segmented
Alternating different fruits, thread cubes onto skewers. Baste very lightly with melted butter, or spray fruit with non-stick cooking spray. On a medium-heat grill, place the skewers with a little space in between each one. Turn fruit as it’s cooking, about 10 minutes or until there are visible grill marks on the fruit.
Get Free Email Updates!
Weekly updates on conditions, treatments, and news about everything happening inside pain medicine.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.