Our office staff will work with you to explain your insurance benefits to you, which may involve out-of-network benefits. We will work with you to make sure that if you are out-of-network we set up a plan that makes it affordable for you to see us.
Arizona Pain Specialists accepts most insurance plans, including government-sponsored plans and private commercial insurances. Our complete list of accepted insurances changes frequently, so be sure to call our patient concierge group (480-563-6400) or your insurer to verify contracting status.
Arizona Pain Specialists accepts most plans from the following payers:
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health / Coventry
- Golden Rule
- Healthnet (depending on network)
- Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage
- Multiplan / Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) / Admar
- Secure Horizons (depending on network)
- United Healthcare
- UHC APIPA
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- Arizona-based workers’ compensation claims
Don’t see your carrier listed? Contact us to see if we accept it!
Many of our most commonly asked questions are answered here. If you would like a question answered, contact us. A member of our front desk team will provide you with an answer to your question.