The free Expo will take place at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa at 5350 East Marriott Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85054. Find us in their Grand Sonoran Salon, rooms A-D. We’ll be there from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with local health and wellness vendors, healthcare professionals, caregivers, and other members of the Arizona Pain community.
As we discussed in an earlier post, if you attend the Chronic Pain Expo you’ll be able to:
- Learn about lifestyle changes you can implement to decrease your pain
- Discover the new treatment methods from traditional and alternative healthcare professionals
- Find a sense of community among other pain patients and network with others who understand
However, we know that some patients may not be able to attend the day-of, whether due to illness, prior engagements, or a host of other scheduling conflicts. Because of this, we’ve organized a Chronic Pain Expo live show to run on YouTube during the Expo. You can find this show beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday by clicking this link, finding the link on the front page of the Arizona Pain website, or scrolling to the bottom of the post and starting the live feed. The show will be one hour long, ending at 11 a.m. on Saturday.
Chronic Pain Expo Live Show
Arizona Pain Specialists decided to host a Chronic Pain Expo live show for those who can’t make this great event. This expo aligns with our core values of education and community – we wanted to those suffering from chronic pain in the Phoenix area and educate them about all the ways they can better manage their pain. We wanted to provide complimentary, educational resources for those who need help, as well as host a free event in order to raise awareness about the chronic pain epidemic. There are numerous holistic, innovative and cutting-edge treatments that can help people get their life back – you don’t have to be restricted to a life of pain pills!
A live show on YouTube allows us to do interviews with doctors, vendors, and chronic pain patients to show those watching at home what is going on during the event. Viewers can expect to:
- Learn about different chronic pain vendors who are operating in the Arizona community and how those vendors can help those individuals with chronic pain
- Tune into discussions happening with doctors as they talk about why this type of an event is important for chronic pain patients
- See how other chronic pain patients are finding pain relief, support, and advice through the different offerings at the Expo
The organizers of the Chronic Pain Expo live show are most excited to capture the type of energy that occurs at Expos. They noted that:
“Every year we do this event, we people learn that they’re not alone – that there are many specialists out there who can and want to help them, and that there is hope! There is an aura of excitement in the air and a buzz about how many different options people have to relieve their chronic pain – and these options are accessible right in their backyard. We are undoubtedly excited to bring that buzz and optimistic energy to all of our patients through our live show.”
By talking to vendors, healthcare professionals, and patients, viewers of the Chronic Pain Expo live show will hopefully get a dose of that optimistic energy that occurs during the Expo. That type of energy is evident on the people being interviewed, the vendors explaining their products, and the healthcare professionals discussing pain treatment options.
More on Why we’re hosting a Chronic Pain Expo
Whether you tune into the live show or attend the event, we know that you’ll find your own benefits from attending the Arizona Pain Specialists Chronic Pain Expo. As we noted in an earlier post, the Expo is geared around our value of patient education.
Consider these possible interactions that can occur because of attending the Expo or tuning in:
- You hear as a physical therapist in attendance discusses specific physical therapy recommendations for patients with chronic pain
- An Expo vendor discusses products that can help chronic pain patients better balance their dietary needs
- You hear a local psychologist who specializes in chronic pain therapy talk about the mental health issues associated with chronic pain and decide that it’s time to find help
- A physician at the Expo discusses in detail a new cutting edge study that relates directly to your pain condition and provides resources for finding more information
- You hear from a chiropractor as they discuss the specific chiropractic techniques that can help with your type of pain
- A local chronic pain support group leader discusses meeting times and resources available for support for the chronic pain community
However you get involved, there’s room for education and enrichment. It’s why we’ve organized the Chronic Pain Expo and live show and why we hope you’ll love it too.
Since the Chronic Pain Expo live show is only one hour long, there won’t be a chance to field questions from the viewers at home during the show. However, we do encourage anyone viewing the event to come into the clinic afterwards and ask any questions they have with their doctor.
If you do want to attend the event in person, you can RSVP now. As mentioned, you can find us from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday September 27th in the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
If you are tuning in from home, viewing the live show will give you a preview of what you can expect to see if you decide to attend future Chronic Pain Expos at Arizona Pain Specialists. For this year, remember to watch for the show link on the front page of the Arizona Pain Specialists website, at YouTube at the link here, or by coming back to this blog post at the designated time and clicking play on the video below!
Get Free Email Updates!
Weekly updates on conditions, treatments, and news about everything happening inside pain medicine.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.