Read about some of the pain treatments we offer at Arizona Pain.
Interventional Pain Treatments
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants
- Spinal Disc Decompression
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus Block
- Sympathetic Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty & Kyphoplasty
- Whiplash and Back Injuries From Car Accidents
Arizona Pain is dedicated to finding the source and cause of your pain and helping you achieve your normal lifestyle that has been lost. We help you get your life back with a variety of pain treatments.
For example, we may recommend that you undergo a minimally-invasive, non-surgical procedure in our state-of-the-art, on-site procedure center. These treatments are on the cutting-edge of pain management and have all been shown to be extremely successful in treating pain. All procedures are outpatient procedures. This means you’ll be able to go home that day. Many of the treatments we perform show instant results, and are able to help our patients reclaim their lives.