- Approximately ½ cup orange juice
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- 3-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 halibut pieces
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-3 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2-4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro to taste
- 2- 4 teaspoons lime juice to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Halibut: Combine all ingredients except fish, mix well. Remove approximately ¼ cup of marinade to use for basting. Place fish in shallow container, pour marinade over and allow fish to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to use. Spray grill with non-stick cooking spray. Grill halibut over medium heat, basting occasionally with reserved marinade, until fish reaches 140 degrees or flakes apart easily with a fork. Halibut can also be broiled, approximately 4-6 minutes, until fish reaches 140 degrees or flakes apart easily with a fork. Spoon peach salsa over halibut and enjoy!
Get Free Email Updates!
Weekly updates on conditions, treatments, and pain medicine.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.