In the heat of the summer, we must rely on our creativity to provide relief. These colorful recipes are healthy, anti-inflammatory and aesthetically pleasing.
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, diced, drained
- 1 1/2 cups diced seeded watermelon
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 10 ounces feta cheese, broken
- into small cubes (about 2 1/2 cups), divided
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup plain Greek- style yogurt
Combine first five ingredients with 2 tablespoons of olive oil in bowl. To this, add half of the cheese, onions and mint. in a food processor, mix the remaining cheese, onions and mint with yogurt. Simply blend. Add a dash of salt, pepper and cayenne if you like spice. Mix with salad.
Get Free Email Updates!
Weekly updates on conditions, treatments, and news about everything happening inside pain medicine.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.